Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica
[quote=m2w]What, like a neighbourhood source or something?

i read it on realdeal if i remember right

Originally Posted By: m2w
You're obviously one of those people (like "JohnnyRed" perhaps) that assumes its some nefarious "mafia" gene inborn in Southern Italians that precludes any others from taking that path?

i never said nothing about mafia gene, but i suppose they all come from the provinces where the mafia was formed and it is rooted, even in north italy all the mobsters come from southern regions

So you're like an ethnographer? Then you'd know that the Italian surname "Leo" is believed to have "come" from the areas around the commune of San Leo in the region of La Marche (once part of the Urbino and Pesaro provinces but now part of Rimini and Emilia-Romagna after a referendum took effect)?

you can find some typical southern surname in some north regions but they are probably immigrants from the south, and it's logic to think crea family came from calabria and leo family came from sicily or napoli

You say this, and admit you cant really prove your theory, but then...

of course you can't prove anything too and the common sense says clearly i'm right about it

So johnnyred, faciulina, m2w, whoever you are...only an idiot would be as rude as you are, and also incapable of actually backing up anything they say beyond claiming what he "heard". But hey, think whatever you want if it makes you feel better. It seems I wont be learning anything from you

i use the logic, not what i heard