Originally Posted By: m2w
it didn't come to wikipedia it was another source

What, like a neighbourhood source or something?

like i said before i doubt there's even a single wiseguy in the whole lcn history from central-north italy or central-north italian descent they came all from the southern regions where the mafia is rooted

You're obviously one of those people (like "JohnnyRed" perhaps) that assumes its some nefarious "mafia" gene inborn in Southern Italians that precludes any others from taking that path?
As mentioned a number of time in various threads, I think the melting pot that is the American LCN stopped caring long ago where exactly in Italy you came from. As long as you had the name, an Italian dad and/or grandfather, and were a criminal.

crea is obviously calabrian, that surname came from calabria for the most i don't daniel leo he could be sicilian or napolitan

So you're like an ethnographer? Then you'd know that the Italian surname "Leo" is believed to have "come" from the areas around the commune of San Leo in the region of La Marche (once part of the Urbino and Pesaro provinces but now part of Rimini and Emilia-Romagna after a referendum took effect)?

Kinda disproves you're theory that since its a such-and-such name they must come from such-and-such a place.

yeah i can't definitively say there were not arberesh who settled in napoli like italians who settled in congo, who knows?

You say this, and admit you cant really prove your theory, but then...

only an idiot could think there is even a single possibility over 30 millions that gigante relatives were arberesh since even in abruzzi and north calabria where they were mostly located they were very small in numbers
anyway believe what you want if it makes you better...

WTF? Once again, you totally miss the point of my post. It seems you dont want discussion, you want "Im right, end of discussion", except this is a thread you cannot possibly be definitively "right" about.

So johnnyred, faciulina, m2w, whoever you are...only an idiot would be as rude as you are, and also incapable of actually backing up anything they say beyond claiming what he "heard". But hey, think whatever you want if it makes you feel better. It seems I wont be learning anything from you.

(cough.)