First of all let me say I am a late viewer of Two & Half Men. I have only seen the last two seasons and I think it's hilarious. Kind of risque' at times but funny. I think the whole cast is great. So perhaps that's partially why I am willing to see where this goes.

Another thing is I don't really hate Ashton Kutcher (like many seem to). I think perhaps other than seeing only a couple episodes of the 70 Show, I've maybe seen him in one or two comedy movies. I think he is in his element in comedy but the fact that the main character is totally changing could be challenging to the show. Then again, maybe it'll refresh the show. confused

All that being said,and a sidenote, both my daughters want to watch the show because they say Kutcher is hot. lol I'm thinking perhaps he might be a draw for female audiences anyway.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 09/19/11 03:44 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon