Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Does anyone remember the movie "Straw Dogs" with Dustin Hoffman and Susan George? Probably not one of Hoffman's more popular movies but I remember seeing it when it was out and when Hoffman was at the height of his career. When I saw the title of the new film, I checked to see if it was the same movie and it is a remake. Just for fun, I found the trailer for the original with Hoffman as well as the new trailer. smile

I don't remember it when it came out as I had just arrived on the planet lol tongue but I do remember seeing it in college and being alternately impressed and disturbed by it. I wrote a review of it here.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.