Think about how muchfaster things are today.Picture Nick Caramandi in a telephone booth on a payphone with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and one hand down his pants like al bundy. I don't think they had 3g or 4g back then or even a nokia throwaway phone that u could play snake on for hours.

Commnication is key, nowdays anyone can find out alot more about you then they did back then.

Originally Posted By: 22

Hey Mickey Meatballs i saw an earlier post of yours saying u no how easy it is to whack somebody living in a S.Philly type rowhome.U said there r so many ways,well that's what my question is.I never understood back in the Scarfo era when guys like Caramandi and Delgiorno would say we spent every waking hour on hit teams looking for our targets.Around the clock 24-7.i'm thinking this is S.Philly how hard could it be.You go to a guy's house,sort stake out the street,he eventually HAS to come out of the house and when he does you walk up to him and it's over.Even if a neighbor see's something they won't talk.I never understood when they would say we tried to get this guy for 6 months.Where can u hide in S.Philly for 6 months.What am I missing?

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."