Originally Posted By: LuanKuci
Originally Posted By: phatmatress
Originally Posted By: yigido
i heard the cleveland mob was defunct for a time but after this made guy came out of prison he started running rackets with assistance from the genovese family but i dont know if these guys rebuild the clan.

and the family wich is the most stable outside of ny or probably whole the states is probably in detroit. read at the fivefamiliesblog that made men were required to marry relatives of other made men so the chanse of ratting or rebelling against the family would be minimum.
the most stable fam outside the 5 is prob the outfit. philly and new england come in around or right behind them with the decavacante's bringin up the rear. detroit is almost defunct.

WHAT?
The Tocco family can be called the "most succesfull" crim family of the US.
No serious indictments in the past 10 years, no cooperating witnesses and all members are blood\marriage releted.
If you don't hear about them in the news it doesn't mean that they aren't out there making money.

i agree with ivy on this one.....the feds are just too high tec now for an active family to not have anything brought up. if they are out making money its not much

I hate Dicknoses!!!!!!