Originally posted by Anthony Lombardi:
Ruben did an excellent job last night, also. I know you said you didn't think so... But, I thought he sang both songs in somewhat different styles. He switched it up a bit; and his voice, as always, we superb. No doubt, there's ALOT of Ruben fans, but everytime Clay's finished singing; there's BLASTS of screaming. Maybe it's just not as loud for Ruben because a bunch of people yelling "RUUUUUUUUUUUBEN!" I dunno; but I know everywhere I look... I see all these annoying Clay fans! mad wink tongue

Hour long show? Didn't know about that. Sweet. Which ya gonna watch, Geoff? grin

It'll either go like one of these; they'll do a bottom three, leaving one left that's not in the bottom, and take one out, as usual. Or, they'll do a bottom two. Then, the NEXT time(two weeks from now); they'd just take one out, since there'll only be three, leaving it to the two finalists.
Excuse me? The Ruben fans are INCREDIBLY annoying. They're constantly screaming ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! They flood the message boards with "205! 205! ROOOOOOOOOOOBIN!'
Everyone's fans are equally annoying, except for Kim-she doesn't reeeeally have fans.

Hello Carlo. ~Clemenza
Look how they massacred my boy! ~Vito Corleone
I've frisked a thousand young punks ~Sgt. McKlusky