Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
Dapper I got my B.A. from Temple, I was gonna go to Pace up in West Chester I couldnt afford it, what school u go to up there

D
Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: rossato
yeah with no proof no1 beleives u , mommy n daddy pay to have u go to graduate how sweet , a real man earns money everyday , not by going to graduate on momy n daddys money , yeh dicknose is right i do see things from outside the us , n i think there vaild points to be made, again... if u people cant take crisism what r u going to do everytime some1 cristises u ? ban them? call the cops? thats soft

once again your wrong, mommy and daddy dont pay a dime for me actually i go to a top ivy league school on a scholarship because unlike you i work hard and have a bright future

nice, temple is a good school one of my frat bros is in their dental graduate school, well because I want to maintain a level of anonymity online i wont tell you where i got to school now except its an ivy league school in a small town on the east coast and i got my ba from a small private liberal arts school in upstate ny, btw just so rossato knows and stops bitching this didnt cost my parents who immigrated here nothing i am all on scholarships, i was born and raised in the bronx am an american citizen

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 08/30/11 11:00 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.