IVY are you a Federal Agent researching in the field office, your poking around for current information, everything is from a textbook point of view ...Don't take it personally, just curious ..I smell a Rat

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: mike68
Originally Posted By: spmob
Ivey you are probably right that the majority are connected in some way but there are a lot...a lot of independent bookies in philly...even Italian Americans in south philly. Guys don't fear these guys like they use to n sometimes have a few guys together. This started with drugs but now you got young guys even with books for there neighborhood. There are a lot of big time independents to. Never would have been this way 20 years ago. Lot more rats in philly to that no one cares or does anything about. Gotta co sign dicks nose on this one. Who knows what philly will look like in another 2o

Rosato go back to Albany n stop acting like your from ny before we tax Yo ass!

Why did Rocco Maniscalco get killed then if there are so many independetnt bookies now? I'm not questioning what you're saying, just curious as to what happened with him.

Another question is, why don't we see more busts of these independent bookies? As I said, there have been a few here and there over the years but they are in the minority.

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."