IVY, luzerne county in PA, with all the corruption you ever look into that..its boarders NY ..Big Billy Elia was the last one in the scranton/wilkes barres mob whatever that was called bufalino? I dunno

Originally Posted By: IvyLeague
Originally Posted By: moolou
Hey Ivy, do you have any ideas on what happened to the Buffalo mob? Aside from getting kicked out of that union in the late 90s, they seem to have just faded away. I've never heard of them being hit by too many investigations. I'm not saying they're some sort of super secret family that has an iron grip on Buffalo or anything. They seem to have gone out with a whimper as compared to, say, the Cleveland crime family.

Laborers Local 210 seemed to be the family's main source of power. Sort of like Local 394 for the DeCavalcantes. Once Local 210 was taken over in the mid-1990's, things seemed to have dried up to a large degree. Over the past decade there have been individual members of the family involved in some cases, like Thomas Marotta, Frank "Butchie BiFocals" BiFulco, Sonny Nicoletti Jr, Dominic "Sonny" Celestino, and Frank Frassetto. But really nothing showing a cohesive, formally structured organization. The Todaros are probably all but retired now and have plenty of money from their La Nova restaurant chain. That there are still even a couple dozen members left is probably due to the fact it's in the northeast as much as anything else.

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."