Originally Posted By: furio_from_naples
I'm seeking information on all crime families out of New York , how many are, how made members they have, and which are active and which have become extinct.I Know families active in Detroit,Kansas City,Cleveland etc anyone know how many made man have the rizzuto Family?

The total remaining membership of the entire LCN in America is estimated to be about 1,000. At least 85% of that is in the northeast, with 70% belonging to the five NY families alone. Figuring in round numbers, New England, New Jersey, Philadelphia, and maybe Chicago each have about 50 members. Buffalo and Detroit each have about 25. Cleveland, Kansas City, Tampa, and Los Angeles each have about 10. Pittsburgh and St. Louis maybe 5 each. Only a few, if that, elsewhere in places like NE PA, New Orleans, Milwaukee, etc. Sal Vitale testified the Rizzutos had 19 guys who were made members of the Bonanno family. But obviously that wasn't the entire organization.

Originally Posted By: dontommasino
Some of them must still have crews in Florida. Vincent Artuso was down there for the Gambinos, but I he's in jail right now.

The Gambinos have had the most activity in Florida over the past decade. Cases involving Tony Pep Trentacosta, Ronnie Trucchio, Vinny Artuso, and John Gotti Jr. and their crews to name a few. The Bonannos had cases involving TG Graziano and Gerry Chilli, as well as Thomas Fiore who was a part of Chilli's crew. The Genovese had the Ruggiero crew bust, as well as the Miami ILA locals that were part of the 2005 RICO complaint against the union. The Colombos had some activity in the early part of the decade, with cases involving Joey Rutunno and a pump and dump stock scam tied to Wild Bill Cutolo, but nothing as of late. And basically nothing involving the Luccheses.

Mods should mind their own business and leave poster's profile signatures alone.