Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: Southphilly4ever
Yeah Chickie is the father of those 3. When he gets out in a few years he will be old but my guess is he will want back in for sure this guy is a lifer, he went away during bruno and was only out during the scarfo ever for a few months before going back in. Safe to say if he wants to be boss nobody would stand in his way especially with his son and the scarfo crew that is out now on the street.

Scoops Licata is part of the North Jersey faction of the Philly mob thats why he never gets mentions. No guy that is not from South Philly will ever be one of the top 3 postions because it would just be another Stanfa and he will be viewed like Stanfa was as not one of them buy all the born and raised South Philly guys.

Scoops Licata was in that video of that holiday party Ligambi had that George Anastasia showed, Scoops was sitting close to the Boss if I remember

He is a capo in north jersey so obviously he would be there but to my knowledge he doesnt come from South Philly and was sent up there to run things.