Originally Posted By: Mickey_MeatBalls_DeMonica
As far the geography thing goes, I wasn't 100% if there was still technically a Hells Kitchen in New York at all. Being all the way down-under though I figure you'll cut me a bit of slack. smile

Sorry about that, Mickey. I know I can be a bit of a know-it-all douchebag when it comes to New York City. But that's probably because I've lived here for more than fifty years. So you'll have to cut me some slack there smile.

And you're absolutely right about "The Sopranos." The idea that Tony could thumb his nose at the New York families was beyond ludicrous. During season four, when Tony got all smug and defiant on Carmine Sr., I was actually rooting for Carmine to have hime clipped.

It would have been much more realistic if they had made the Soprano family a branch of one of the New York families (like the Lucchese's Jersey crew). Then Tony would have the backing of a major New York family. Because without that, it's like Carmine said: They were a "glorified crew."

But still the best television show of all time wink.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.