I'm from Ealing in London.

A man was shot dead by police after allegedly opening fire at them a few days ago. Members of the deceased's community challenged the notion that he had opened fire first and suggested that the man was not in possession of a gun. It was also put forward that the man was 'executed' by police as he was lying on the floor. Obviously this is very contentious and how much truth there is in that is debateable, but they took to the street to 'protest'. These protests rapidly turned into riots and has since descended into full scale looting, thieving and acts of criminality, including major arson, first across London and now across the Uk. Theres absoutely no doubt that any political motivation for the initial protests have been completely lost and its now just an excuse for hoodlums, mainly youths, to loot some free goods. Shameful.

Its the worst police crisis I have ever witnessed. All police leave has been cancelled, major sporting events have been postponed and its has been ssuggested that 'martial law' may have to be implemented. I actually feel ashamed to be from this country.