Originally posted by J Geoff:
Originally posted by long_lost_corleone:
[b]It is a Precision/Jazz combo....
Okay, so it wasn't just me all confused then! lol Sounds awesome cool

I'm checking your MySpace now... you're right -- totally shitty recording. But ambitious tunes nonetheless. (I'm no music master by any means, but, try playing more ahead of the beat and see if that works, rather than dragging it...) Your guitarist is pretty good, tho cool I wanna hear the vox, tho! tongue

PS - Add me. tongue [/b]
Yeah, I'll add you in just a second. We're better now, I promise. tongue

It's like swimming, I think. You need to get comfortable playing with someone, and their style. And I think we've finally gotten past the annoying little inflatable floatation devices. That, or they just popped, and we killed a baby eager to swim. Either way, sounds like a good time...

I'll let you know when we have a recording that's half decent.

"Somebody told me when the bomb hits, everybody in a two mile radius will be instantly sublimated, but if you lay face down on the ground for some time, avoiding the residual ripples of heat, you might survive, permanently fucked up and twisted like you're always underwater refracted. But if you do go gas, there's nothing you can do if the air that was once you is mingled and mashed with the kicked up molecules of the enemy's former body. Big-kid-tested, motherf--ker approved."