I've kept my head out of this dumb "debate" because its not a debate, its a game of chicken. I can't stick with that 24/7 for months as it feels like its been.

But this clusterfuck, I don't blame the Democrats. I don't even blame the Republicans. Right now, I'm blaming the Tea Party. Boehner as leader of the Minority Party in power has gained concessions from the Democrats, about as much money grabbed from the boat before it sinks. Probably even more if he and Reid meet down the middle for a 11th hour deal. Its shitty, but its politics and in that way, I don't blame them. Get what you can with the cards you have.

But the ideological purity-driven TP, they're not holding the economy at gunpoint for some prizes. They're suicide bombers demanding the impossible ransom that will never be agreed upon by the Democrats or White House. And they know that. They demand it because in their minds a debt default is acceptable because at the very least, Obama will be blamed for it.

Country fucked into a Depression (not Recession) and drag the world as well? Well that's fine as long as "that guy" loses the White House.

Jesus Christ. What the Tea Party is doing isn't politics. This is economical terrorism. If you ask me, someone should call up Guantanamo, set up some more beds because this would be legal under the Patriot Act.

And that's the thing. I think Boehner knows his base revolting on the GOP's plan (not even a final compromise deal with the Dems) is making his Party THIS CLOSE to getting the public blame if the debt defaults.

If the Teabaggers don't budge, Boehner has two options. (1)Tell that Caucus to fuck off and without forge a compromise between the GOP establishment and the Dems, or (2) Accept default as inevitable.

First one may cost him (soon or down the line) his Speakership as Romney/Palin/Bachmann/Limbaugh/Malkin all point their fingers and fundraising money against him, but it would save his Party from losing the blame game.

The second one, well it might cost him his job anyway because he'll be seen as a weak figurehead can't even speak for his own party. No more respected by the right-wing than the previous RNC Chairman that looked like a Muppet.

But the Party gets fucked.