Originally Posted By: phatmatress
i think in lcn and mob standards this a weak case. the feds usually don't just go after gambling and stuff like they did here. they knew they could get someone to flip. they have suceded.

That's exactly what the Feds do, Phat. They target guys on the lower rungs of a criminal organization, usually on something small like gambling or perjury, and find the one weak link that will set the whole thing to crumbling like a house of cards. It's Prosecution 101. And I have to say, it worked awful fast in this case. Geez, the guy was inside for barely a month.

But seriously, this should be a lesson to some of the guys out there who believe there's still any honor in the mob life (if there was ever any to begin with). Today, these guys have their deals already worked out in their heads before they commit their crimes. When they get caught, they already have a contingency plan (a deal with the Government) to fall back on.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.