YTB: Before prom we had pictures taken at home by my family, her home by her family, and at the park by her dad. We both wanted to eat at my place, due to the seclusion. My mom made us cavatini and so we ate it alone and enjoyed a romantic evening to ourselves with the lights off and the room lighted by a candle at the center of the table, and the soft music playing in the background of Lionel Richie. When we got to prom, it was mainly a photo-op. I felt like a photographer. Carrying her camera around as she had snapshots taken of her and her group of friends. All together, it was a nice little evening. Her parents are really strict with her though, and though the prom lasted from 9-12, her parents wanted her home by 10:45 (which I thought was ridiculous, but oh well). Fortunately we were able to spend the day together, and that's what's important.

I remember when I got home. I took my tux off and sat on my couch, watching GFII on AMC. Periodically falling asleep until the loud music of Vito's childhood came on, suddenly bringing my sleep to a halt until I gave up and went to bed.

Capo: Thank you, I wish you all the best with your prom. Our school schedules must be drastically different though, my junior year of high school finishes in two weeks from yesterday.

"Any American who is prepared to run for president should automatically, by definition, be disqualified from ever doing so"-Gore Vidal
"Conformity is the jailer of freedom and enemy of growth"-John Fitzgerald Kennedy
"The reason the mainstream is thought of as a stream is because of its shallowness"-George Carlin