There was this kid I grew up with -- he was younger than me. Sorta looked up to me -- you know. We did our first work together -- worked our way off of the old Scarface boards -- Links provided by SC. Things were good, we made the most of it during the move to the new boards. As much as anyone, I loved him -- and trusted him. Later on he had an idea -- to build a website out of a landing page for Godfather fans. That kid's name was J Geoff -- and the website he invented was The GangsterBB. This was a great man -- a man of vision and guts. And there isn't even a Banner -- or a linkout -- or a photo of him on these boards!

10 years! Boy does time fly. Been a lot of good people on these boards over the years. made friends with some really great people too!

And what really speaks volumes about this place is the fact that MANY of the members that joined these boards 8, 9 and 10 years ago are still on here from time to time. Even some from the original boards are still here! That in itself says a lot to me about this place.

HERE'S TO ANOTHER 10 YEARS!

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.