Originally Posted By: BAM_233
Originally Posted By: MaryCas
Belated Happy Anniversary. Life seems to rob my GBB time. Congrats to Geoff on a truly artistic achievement. One day back in 2002 I was looking for some Godfather quotes when I stumbled upon this internet thing. Not being internet savvy (who was back then) I was protecting my identity so I thought I'd sign in as a women. I did fool a few. But in case you don't know, I'm a grandfather of twins, father of one daughter and married 40 years in September.

This place has been a respite of sorts. For a GF fan, a great place to escape to, and read some of the craziest theories on why Michael did what he did, when he did it and to whom he did it.

One summer I met TIS and Salad Bar in downtown Manhattan. Great people and a cogenial encounter. Once I was 15 minutes away from dinner in East Rutherford until my wife and daughter freaked out and thought I was going to meet up with real Mafia people.

This site has been a social encounter of the third kind. I have cyber friends I wouldn't trade for the real thing. God Bless you all and let's keep it going.

wait a minute your a guy? should have named your self sue then lol.

LOL lol Bam, I certainly understand how you'd think he was a woman. Although he has noted before that he a guy.

MC, I recall that meeting as well. You met us right as we got off the elevator at Battery Park if I recall. I was glad cause I was afraid of getting lost. smile

Along with the others, I also met Don's Advisor that visit as well, remember him? Nice young man.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 07/14/11 10:36 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon