Originally Posted By: phatmatress
and if you also look at roy's history yes he was a true mad man but yet he really did no time. i don't think he was ready for the sentence he was looking at!

You and I disagree alot on here but this is spot on. People do not understand what its like to live the life Roy did (money, freedom, pussy, playing god) and then to have it all snatched from you in an instant.

just because he was crazy and whacked 200 plus doesnt mean he could do a life term.

I couldnt agree more, Roy would have flipped.

I think the worst decision to whack someone was everyone. If you look at the history of LCN they always said that murder was a tool to keep the organization in line, its structure per say.

But then again, look at nearly every single wiseguy who has a life term or a 20 plus sentence, what is the one charge that they all have in common? Murder. The FBI typically builds its Rico cases around Racketerring(maybe 15-20 years) and murder(life).

Whacking guys is also the reason why alot of people flip. The Feds pin a murder on them, they flip. That and dealing drugs.

So in the end the "tool" that LCN uses to keep guys in line is nearly always the single charge that puts guys away for life.

History shows you that the so called "informants" or guys they thought would flip are always the names that are brought up at murder trials. So they killed them to keep them from flipping and in some cases maybe getting a 5-15 term and wind up getting life because they whacked them to avoid getting a smaller sentence. (not all cases, just an example). Most of the time even if its 20-30 years later they get pinned for the murder.

That to me is why nearly every murder in the history of LCN is the worst.

Last edited by jvanley; 07/14/11 02:54 PM.

FatGirl:Your cute
Me:Ok
FatGirl:So you wanna buy me a drink?
Me:No
FatGirl:Why not?
Me:Well Its tricky pumpkin,If I buy u a drink, every fat girl in here would think I liked fat girls & ask me to buy them a drink also. See ,I dont like fat girls unless im wasted and given Im only one drink deep so far, so you better buy me the drink honey, cause this 20 bucks aint covering the booze and drive thru ill need to take you home tonight

08/13/2009-jvanley Spanky Bar, 3rd stool from the left