X,

That's awful. Their are dicks in every profession I guess, including policemen.

A tad off topic regarding bicycle riding here in CA. I was and still am amazed at the rights bicycle riders have here. First, many streets have bicycle lanes which cars can't drive on unless you are turning right and IF of course nobody is riding in that lane. Ok, I guess, but when there is so much sidewalk I can't see why use the street. confused Also they ride the same direction as traffic. When I was a kid IF you did you in the street you were advised to go opposite of traffic. confused

Also, and this one kills me, there have been times that I am in a left turn lane and there is a bicyclist in line with the cars waiting to turn as well. I still think that's dangerous. I guess I'm getting use to it but it blew me away when I first moved here. Then again CA has a whole lot of bicycle riders compared to Michigan.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon