Originally Posted By: BAM_233
another group with rotten eggs, and its sad too. if you don't mind me asking what state do you live in?

I live in Orange County, California. The police around this area are notorious for pulling people over and fabricating reasons as to WHY they pulled them over. A buddy of mine (who is Mexican and has that "cholo" look, even though he is not a gang banger) was pulled over a while back because of how he looked. Eventually, the cop said he pulled him over because he had a busted taillight. My friend said "No I don't", to which the cop went around to the back of his car and smashed in his taillight with his baton. He then wrote my buddy a ticket for the smashed taillight.

I think due to the fact that the city of Fullerton (where I live) is considered one of the safest communities in Orange County, the cops are bored and have nothing better to do, so they harass people. I see it all the time.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis