Ten years already? eek I have to go through the nostalgia threads you guys posted here but wanted to get my thoughts here first.

For me it will be 10 years in April. A whole decade! Whoa!! While deliberately searching for GF info came across this site. I posted, was warmly greeted by great people, some whom I have developed true friendships with both in person and on-line.

I started out calling myself AnnT but saw what great names others had chosen. When I was fairly new, a member who called himself "Eddie The Plumber" pm'd me and I thought, "wow what a great gangster name. After seeing such original and cool names I thought I should come up with something better so I changed my name and the rest is history. lol

We've shared a lot here guys and this board has become a home of sorts, to many of us. Heck even Camillus Don came out of hiding....and that's something. wink

Geoff, thank you for giving us this entertaining fun site to hang out it. You're da man!!!!!!

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon