One of the cable stations is always running "A Time To Kill" (1996)and it seems like it's always late in the evening that I end up watching part of it and falling asleep. Yesterday I caught it in the afternoon and I really thought it was a good movie. It stars Matthew McConaughey and Samuel L. Jackson and co-stars Donald Sutherland, Kevin Spacey and Sandra Bullock.

It's based on a John Grisham novel by the same name and is about A young lawyer defends a black man accused of murdering two men who raped his 10-year-old daughter, sparking a rebirth of the KKK. I was impressed with McConaughey's performance. I can't say I have seen many of his films but he always struck me as an party boy actor who took oddball roles. He was very good in this movie and the story was very good as well. I would recommend it for those who have not seen it.

smile

TIS

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0117913/

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon