I have a whole laundry list of guys that are pretty intriguing to me.

Obviously Chin Gigante. I think that he was the most impressive boss of his generation, only rivaled maybe by Joe Massino until Big Joey flipped.

I'm also interested by Benny Squint Lombardo. He ran the Genovese family between Don Vittono and the Chin, and I'm having real trouble finding any info about the guy. All I know is, he kept the ranks in good order, laid extremely low (I'm talking lower even than Chin), and retired when he felt like retiring. As I write this, I'm starting to realize that he might be one of the most underrated gangsters out there, solely because his reign was sandwiched between the far more famous Genovese and Gigante.

I think Paul Ricca is pretty cool; he was Accardo's mentor and the only person that Joe Batters ever really bowed to.

Then there are Gagliano and Vincent Mangano. For founding members of the Commission, there's really not a whole lot of info out there about them. I'm curious as to how they managed to get into the Commission considering that they were from the Mustache Pete generation that was overthrown by the Young Turks in 1931.

Finally, there's Joe Profaci. I have zero information on his dealings in the US between his arrival in the early 1920s and his establishing his own borgata in the late 1920s. How did he rise so quickly?