I was on here before saying how Nicodemo is one tough son of a bitch and will always be a good soldier and earner who will move up but hes no boss. Hes a little bit of a hot head hot shot as well. He was the one all over the tapes from the Borgata case. So he did the same thing as Staino. Staino may be no boss either but he was def a right hand man of Ligambi...espeically when Mousie went away. The 3 of those guys were the guys making the most money.

And in regards to south jersey...south jersey is basically the new south philly in many ways. Washingtown Twp, NJ is called the little south philly. Many people moved out of philly. I mean south philly is always where it will be but the philly mobs main stays are old school rackets basically. Same stuff needed in jersey. Philly guys who moved to jersey rather do business closer to home thats why the south jersey rackets have increased and you see a presense in south jersey.

I think it was lanceotti and nicodmeno who had there hands in the borgata mix. Him and his crew do seem to say somewhat under the radar at least in terms of getting in trouble and doing time.