Originally Posted By: YoTonyB

(Moderators, feel free to embed the actual player in my post...or tell me how to do it and I'll go back and edit.)

Snake / Lilo -- For a long time Led Zepplin's "Hey, Hey What Can I Do?" was only available as the B-side of an import 45 that featured ??? on the A-side. (I honestly can't remember what song is on the A-side...I gotta quit cooking with aluminum...and the sad part is that I just went to look for my copy of the 45 and I can't find it...maybe I came home to the wrong house...)

tony b.

According to Wiki the A-side was "Immigrant Song" but I honestly can't say for sure. I was just happy to get the B-Side. lol

FYI, You can directly embed by clicking on the "enter a media tag" button -5th from the left at the top of your reply to box- and choosing the appropriate video type (youtube)

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.