Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
LED TV's are the best when it comes to color and contrast, but they often have clouding or bleeding problems. Especially Samsung (I speak from experience).

Not this Sharp... the ONLY gripe I can think of is that it takes like 10-15 seconds to actually turn on, but I've gotten used to that.

Originally Posted By: Turnbull
I have a few Blu-Rays, not all of them are better than the original. The ones that did--GF Trilogy, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Last Waltz, Blade Runner--did so because the original DVD's were only so-so.

I haven't gotten GF or BR on Blu-ray yet... I was a bit disappointed in the "restoration" of GF and figured the BRD would just be more of the same. As for Blade Runner, I bought the Four-Disc Collector's Edition (DVD) (already had the original DVD) but have yet to watch all 4 versions... and now the 5-disc Blu-ray set it out... sheesh! lol

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations