I think LeBron will get a ring eventually. It takes time. I think he's still younger than Jordan by 2 years when Jordan got his first.

Sometimes people just have bad games/bad series-remember "Tragic Magic" in 1984?

I didn't take his post-game comments as offensive. He lost but life goes on. They lost to a better more cohesive team. For all intents and purposes LeBron and Wade play the same position on the floor no matter what they are called so they need to do something about that.

I didn't really care who won but I was kinda happy to see Carlisle get one if for no other reason than I thought Davidson fired him for the wrong reasons.

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.