Originally Posted By: Don Cardi
I've always said that mothers are not supposed to get sick because throughout our young lives they are the ones who seem to always stay strong... always helping and comforting the family when anyone was hurting or sick....even if they were sick themselves.

I have to agree with that. DC, I've talked at some length with you about some of the issues I've had with my mother throughout the years, and I remember you encouraging me to remember I only have one mother, and that it is important for me to do whatever I can to make things right, because one day she'll be gone, and all I'll have is regret.

Those words have stuck with me, and I'm happy to say that my relationship with my mother has vastly improved. For the longest time, I felt like I'd lost her. Now our relationship is stronger than ever, and I can't even fathom the idea of TRULY losing her.

Once again, Apple, my sincerest condolences for your loss.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis