Apple,

My sincerest condolences to you and your family.

Originally Posted By: AppleOnYa

.....let me tell you, watching your mother die is something I would not wish upon my worst enemy.

I totally agree. No one should ever have to endure that helpless feeling of having to sit there and watch someone that they love, with all of ther heart, suffer. Especially when it's a mother. I know the feeling all too well.

I've always said that mothers are not supposed to get sick because throughout our young lives they are the ones who seem to always stay strong... always helping and comforting the family when anyone was hurting or sick....even if they were sick themselves.

All I can tell you from personal experience is that while you'll probably never get over the loss of your mother, in time you will learn how to live with it.

It hurts. But keep reminding yourself that while she may no longer be here physically, the wonderful memories that you may have of her is what will make her live on within your heart.

Don Cardi cool

Five - ten years from now, they're gonna wish there was American Cosa Nostra. Five - ten years from now, they're gonna miss John Gotti.