Originally Posted By: spmob
I am going to leave the Merlino topic alone...I lean more toward Merlino being stupid but this is about the Uncle Joe Case.
22...I was thinking the same thing. Lancelotti's crew wasn't involved in this indictment yet at all. There are a couple guys like that who weren't mentioned.

I read in the papers today that 3 did get bail but the rest are set for Thursday and Gaeton Lucibello has a court apointed attorney. He told the judge he has $55k and a $200K house that is split with his EX girlfriend and they owe $90K and he said "he doesn't know how that works". He said $55k aint doing shit for a Rico case so give me the court apointmented...and my bifocals...lol. For real he said that.

There are a ton of good stories on Philly.com if anyone is interested. I found some info in some of them I never knew. Like that Bent Lou once paid someone off to beat up Angelino. I didn't get that cause Borgesi was a much a part of Merlino's crew as Angelino and you would think he would intercede. Anyway, everyone knew they were gonna get Borgesi...they knew he was involoved with the Delco Nostra case. They want him to flip...or someone to flip so bad so that they can get more violent charges in the indictment. George Anastasia was talking about it yesterday on the news here in Philly. They are hoping someone talks.
From what I have read so far all they have on Joe is that his name was brought up on the wire tap saying "Joes mad, he wants his money". So its almost like hear say. Who knows if Joe told him to say that. Not that I think he didn't but you get my point. And the other thing they got is this fake company used to run the poker machines and the company name is the intials of Ligambi, staino and Mousise.
I wonder if the drug raids a few weeks ago will ever get brought into any of this. Because I didn't see any drugs or violence in the indictment so why would they even go after them yet if they didn't have a Part two coming...

Look at this posted by spmob.. Anastasia has said this several times as well..