Vinny Gorgeous I like all your posts but I have to dis-agree with you here.One thing about me is when I am wrong I will say I am wrong,but if this case doesn't go to trial for a year ,year and a half,if he gets the sentence you said he will basically be free credited with time served.Can't see that.They say when you want to take your chances on a jury trial Jacobs is the lawyer to have,and that is who he switched to.Anastasia seems to think he will get the 8-10 and with this judge he'll do the max.Does everybody remember that one video where Bent Finger Lou meets Ligambi on his front porch and Ligambi is going off,that may explain that Ligambi figured out the Frankie''The Fixer'' was wearing a wire.The way I look at it with Ligambi is that he is playing with ''house money''.I mean this guy was doing life until they won a re-trial on Frankie Flowers murder.They had the same witness's, same testimony,but this time he walked,how many convicted murder's win a re-trial,so he should count his blessings no matter what.