Originally Posted By: 22
Thats what I think there Gerry.These feds have to be smarter than that.I mean they did this for a reason,if they get convicted if anyone of them gets as little as 2 years I would be shocked.Except for Staino these guys got major priors.Borgesi for example is on the tail end of a 14 yr. sentence for the exact same thing.Why this time would he get 2 or 3 years.Ligambi lucked out on a murder conviction appeal.Mousie is like that drunk Otis from the Andy Griffin Show,his bunk is already waitin for him.Angelina got 8 yrs.the first time and he has beat up 10 girlfriends since then,Canalacio[Damion]got 4 yrs.for selling drugs.For the life of me I can't see how they will just get a slap on the wrist.Not only that but if they get no bail they may be in just 2 yrs. waiting to go to trial.I think I would rather spend the summer in Margate instead of Graterford.

I agree, I don't think the FEDS would go through all this trouble to give these guys a two year sentence. I love your line abou Mousie, it had me laughing my ass off. I've said here before, Mousie seems like a man destined to die in prison. With the current charges I really don't see anyone flipping, but if they come down with murder charges, we have a whole different ball game.