I really don't know who is flipping. But you know there trying. There is a story about Staino in todays Philly paper. Hes the only one that has never been arrested and the wire tap they have him on was from 2003 where he threatened violence. If you go to Philly.com you can get videos from George and a ton of articles. And then on Fox...Dave Stratweiser has a bunch of videos as well and they do some stuff together.

Flamingo...I know not as many go to Memories but Phil and Joe still do on Saturdays a lot. It was really a joke. Johnny tuckers has had resturants down there for years. He still does Memories to sometimes.

I didn't realize that Lucibello did 22 months before his 94 mob trial and was then found inconcent. His lawyer said he is going to try to use that as well. His point being that these are non violent crimes they are accused of and basically your saying these guys are guilty not innocent until proven guilty. I think its against there rights really to deny a few of these guys bail. I think Ligambi has done the most time straight (10 yrs) out of all of them besides Borgesi. Thats why I would have to say Borgesi even with all his antices the first time. I think if hes looking at a lot of time he would be the first to flip. But with the charge they have I really dont see anyone flipping...but you know the Feds must have something up there sleeve.