Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
Don't get a hard on over it Mickey. The guy's been boss since 1999. People have been saying the pinch was coming since 2002.

Actually, I voted "yes" & have a raging hard-on, thank-you-very-much. grin
Really I waffled on trying to hedge my bets. In any case, its like they got sick of waiting to try & pin any hits or serious violence on him & decided to come with what they got. Will it keep him off the street a couple?

Originally Posted By: Sonny_Black
Originally Posted By: IvyLeague

You can really see the relieve comming from Anastasia's face at the end of the video. I think he was looking forward to this for a long time. smile
Originally Posted By: VinnyGorgeous
The irony is that the mob feeds George Anastasia. It's like Coca Cola keeps the dental business alive. He's probably relieved it's not a serious indictment lol. Now he can keep going.

lol lol

That is the one thing that always got me, how Bent Finger Lou got away with starting shit with Angelina. Im pretty sure Monacello
is a friend of George Borgesi's, while say what you want about Marty "My-gumad-beat-the-shit-through-me-&-took-a-chunk-outta-my-face" Angelina, he's a made guy from a way back, indeed the reputed underboss according to certain charts.
I guess Lou being in with Borgesi, to whom "Uncle Joe" is an actual uncle, as well as the myfox philly video's of Monacello meeting with Staino & Ligambi go a way into trumping Angelina & his Merlino faction pedigree. Plus Angelina being such a mook & all.

(cough.)