Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
I have no idea who poor Irma was, but I saw her obituary in the paper years ago and her name has stuck with me.
See this is one of the things I love about the Ladies' Thread - getting to read your hilarious comments, SB!

CS, conga rats (stolen from SC) on your upcoming graduation! I can only imagine how much work you've put into that, and I'm sure it's wonderfully refreshing to almost be done. Your mention of networking reminds me of this new show on Comedy Central called "Workaholics." It has a pretty weird and disgusting style of humor to it (don't judge me for liking it! haha)... but check out the part from 6:50 to 7:25 on this episode - that's about how I expect myself to handle networking. lol

And as soon as I read your post, I rushed to Google the Lohse impersonation; it's so cool that I can count on you for fantasy updates! wink

For a "real" Ladies' Thread contribution, I'll post a video that's been out for awhile, but I was surprised to not find in a GBB search - have we actually not discussed the "Handsome Men's Club"?