Hmmm...where to begin:

1) The leadership (or lack of) @ my store is horrendous. None of the execs talk to each other, no one knows what ANYBODY is doing. I'm pretty sure 90% of the execs at my store are qualified on paper only, and not through experience.

2) The realization that no matter how hard you work, unless you have your lips planted squarely on the boss's ass, you get no recognition, shitty end of year reviews full of bullshit marks against you, and there is no chance of advancing. But maybe that's just corporate America in general.

3) So I got taken off the schedule for today's shift. They called me yesterday to let me know. Well...at 4:15 this morning, I get a call from my supervisor asking me why I'm not at work. Are you kidding me?! So I remind him, as kindly as one can after being woken up at 4:15 a.m on your day off, that I had been taken off the schedule for this particular shift. Then he has the audacity...the unmitigated GALL, to cop a pissy attitude with me. Motherfucker, you just WOKE ME UP AT 4:15 IN THE MORNING ON MY DAY OFF, A DAY OFF THAT YOU AND MY ETL SAW FIT TO GIVE ME...and you get pissy with me? So I hung up on the bastard.

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis