Ok, so this past weekend was a layback one for me. I watched two movies that I doubt I would have watched if I wasn't kind of bored BUT both ended up NOT being too bad, although both extremely odd. I never heard of either.

1. Roadkill lol (Chill channel)- Yea, I know. I though ok, one of these common themes on that channel were kids get stuck in some West Virgina backwoods and fight off cannibals. No, not quite. 5 kids in Ireland accidentally run over a witch who then curses them in the form of a huge bird that chases them down this deserted Irish road. LMAO. Yea, kind of dumb but not quite as bad as one might think.

2. Stuck (SciFI channel) Again, never heard of it. The guy from "The Crying Game" (Stephen Rea) was in it. This one is really really weird. In brief, a nurse hits this guy with her car. He's stuck in her windshield and she keeps him there without helping him for a few days, kind of denying it happened. The bulk of the movie she has the car parked in the garage with his body half in her windshield. lol Very creepy creepy movie.

Both odd films, but I finished watching both. I must have been bored. I kind of found both amusing in an odd way

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 05/17/11 11:37 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon