Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti
Well Jesus didn't teach 'eye for an eye' and that's the difference between the old and new testaments.

And Vinnie, do we really know that we're safer now? The Taliban has already vowed to avenge Bin Laden's death and there's little evidence that he's been much more than a figurehead of late, who's had his finger off the button for quite some time.

I just find it ironic that the same folks who were most opposed to the War on Terror are now the most jubilant when we finally get this creep, despite the consequences which are almost sure to follow.

I was never opposed to having this motherfucker whacked out and I was never opposed to Saddam's execution either. However, I can not in good conscience back a war that was fought on false pretense. You can't compare that war to the death of Bin Laden. Well, not unless you're stupid and I know you're not. I've read your posts and they inspire me.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008