Originally Posted By: Frank_Nitti
Originally Posted By: Don Marco
I guess they should have let him go so we wouldn't provoke an attack? I thought some of your previous posts were pretty bizarre, but this one goes to the top of the list for foolishness.

Say to them, ‘As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live. Turn! Turn from your evil ways!'
Ezekiel 33:11

If you truly this find this bizarre then I'm sorry for you. I'm grateful for justice, yet saddened at it's price. God bless the world, and the USA.

I stand by my assessment.

Deuteronomy 19:21 Show no pity: life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.
Matthew 5:38 "You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.'
Exodus 21:25 burn for burn, wound for wound, bruise for bruise.
Leviticus 24:20 fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth. As he has injured the other, so he is to be injured.

Unfortunately, he can only die once, not 3,000 times.

"After all, we are not communists"

Christopher Moltisanti: You ever think what a coincidence it is that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's disease?

Tony Soprano: Yeah well, when you're married, you'll understand the importance of fresh produce.