I had no idea...
Code:

B+  James   "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow"
B   Scotty  "You've Got A Friend"
B   Casey   "Hidey-Ho"
C+  Lauren  "Where You Lead"
C   Haley   "Beautiful"
C   Jacob   "Oh No, Not My Baby"

JACOB was not as good as usual, pitchy, time to go.
S: 'Bout time you shook your tail feathers; J: Killed it; R: Brought yourself back, Scatting incredible

LAUREN wasn't terrible, a little Zzzzz, but not a Top 6 performance.
J: Proud of you, you pushed; R: A little safe/boring, but came with a vengeance; S: Saw you shine tonight

DUET: Haley & Casey (A couple): "I Feel The Earth Move" ... Haley actually a little better?!! Not great harmonies... (B-)
S: Really good, great...

SCOTTY has perfect pitch, but maybe a bit too low?
R: Beginning was flawless, excellent, don't fall off high notes, in it to win it!; S: 'Just Right' song; J: Getting better at reaching notes, told story beautifully

JAMES has (still) a ridiculous voice, but the right song? Awesome, but was the music full enough?
S: So beautiful, rock part grew on me; J: Magical, star of the night; R: Proved you're a great singer, incredible, Best Of -- months! [Then Randy jumps on stage for a hug]

DUET: Lauren & Scotty: "Up On The Roof" (One of my favorite songs) (B)
J: OMG, beautiful

CASEY does "Hidey-Ho" , quite well, but his shtick might be getting a tiny bit old.
R: Song written for you, Casey Show & Revue; S: Definitely found your niche; J: Really worked, but loosen up legs a little bit

HALEY wasn't that great, a bit flat, and a bit cruise ship-ish
S: Just saw/heard God, nailed it; J: Beautiful, amazing; R: Didn't love beginning but loved the end

DUET: James & Jacob "I'm Into Something Good" (B)
S: Both having fun

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations