Originally posted by Don Corpuzzi:
Congrats on the condo. I bought one in 2002 and it's already doubled in value. I'll be able to pay for business school without taking out loans because of that! Hopefully it will be as fruitful for you as it has been for me.
Thanks SB and Snake (you ol dog) wink

DC- That is actually one of the main reasons I think this is going to work well for me. I hope to accomplish exactly what you did and I hope to finally get in school and STAY until I have my bachelor's. I work as an FA advisor for a college and I've been able to have the benefit of employee discounts, BUT, I'd much rather go to a nearby university, like George Washington, or even Georgetown. And if my place appreciates in value over the next two years, which I'm sure it will since it's near the business and fashion districts- I won't have to be in debt. Debt sucks.
So...here's to low interest rates and seller's markets!!!
Even though some guy was talking today about how the housing bubble will soon burst and millions will be scrambling to get bills paid. Scared the heck outta me-I told him to leave my office before I kick him in the chin. The bastard. orange orange Here's to bubbles staying in tact!!!

PP