Originally Posted By: phatmatress
Originally Posted By: thebarber
[quote=phatmatress]they all sit around all day wearing garter belts and watching the teletubbies. the capos watch over to make sure the soilders and capos learn everything they can from tinkie winkie. when the capo grows tired of this he calls up the consiglerie. the consig then gets together with all the capos in the family and they have an 8bit nes tourtament of mortal kombat on nes. the 2 winners of the tourtament get rewarded by slapping the underboss in the mouth then sucking the ring finger of the boss. [/qu

good answer moron. Did u ever think this guy mayb tryng to learn about LCN and just askng a question? I doubt he or i or alot of other members wanna read your dumb fuckin comments. If a question seems dumb to you just keep your mouth shut and let other members answer it
its a joke there big guy. calm down. i knew someone would answer him. "I doubt he or i or alot of other members wanna read your dumb fuckin comments. If a question seems dumb to you just keep your mouth shut and let other members answer it" then guess what douche bag don't fucking read it. if you wanna help go become a sunday school teacher or something. its great how you try to degrade me but you still left the question unanswered. douchebag.

I am not trying to degrade any1 but that is just retarded bullshit that people dont wanna read. Thats a joke ?? What are you 10 years old. Thats the only age range that wud find a dumb fuckin comment like that funny