Originally Posted By: pizzaboy
She's an educated white woman from the south. Such women are not known for their street smarts. I'm 51 years old and not really a fan of most modern rap music, but I respect its origins. I love all the old Bronx stuff from the late '70s and early '80s. To label the whole genre as "rape" music was kind of ignorant of her (although most of the videos I've seen do tend to objectify women). I see that she's since apologized. I'm glad. I like Ashley. She ain't too hard to look at, either whistle.

Hahah yeah she is nice on the eyes.

I was juts more shocked that people her position still make comments like that in this day and age. I remember late 80's early 90's when groups like N.W.A burst onto the scene, you could see why certain people would feel the need to speak out, But in this day and age, I found it a bit odd as even a large majority of Commercial American Rappers are all about "clubbing" and dressing up like "metrosexuals" while driving nice big "vehicles". If anything, they've gone all soft. (Not an advocate for promoting debauchery and illegal behaviour by the way haha)

The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It's the same thing, fear, but it's what you do with it that matters. Cus D'Amato