Originally Posted By: ronnierocketAGO
Thanks to a recent Hawaii legislature bill, you can secure a copy of the birth certificate: For a $100 charge. (Give them credit for ingenious capitalizing on stupid people.)

They added that charge because so many people were asking for copies of Obama's. Two governors (one Rep. and one Dem) have confirmed and both have said that is what their B.C. look like.

Btw, I don't expect to change anyone's mind who doesn't want to believe it, but my son-in-law was born in Hawaii. It was only because my daughter and SIL had to replace lost SS cards that I saw his birth certificate. Guess what???? It looks just like the one Obama has that the birthers are bitching about. He was able to obtain a SS and passport and other necessary paperwork with it without any questions. I don't know that he has aspirations to be President, but I'm guessing it would be sufficient. I say some people simply have to get over it, but doubt they will. rolleyes

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon