Me Against The World was the first Tupac album I ever bought and it was this album that turned me on to Tupac. I was 14 when it came out and going through a lot of things at home and in school. It is truly one of the the best hip-hop albums I've ever heard, if not the best. It got me through a lot and I can thank Tupac for that. Every song on that album touched me in some way and I often let it roll from start to finish without any interruption. I really don't know any other album that I can do that with. Not even with Thriller.

I like all music, but I've always been a huge hip-hop fan. Ever since I bought Public Enemy's Fear Of A Black Planet by mistake when I was 10-years-old, I've been bumping this music almost every day. Then I became a huge Ice-T fan. NWA followed, Ice Cube, Dr. Dre, Snoop, Bone Thugs. It was a glorious time in music.

But back to Tupac. He was definitely a very promising actor and could've gone very far there as well. I tend to get a little emotional when I see him in Gridlock'd or Poetic Justice. It's just terrible to know that this man is gone. Yeah, I was definitely a big fan, but what I really liked about Tupac was how human he was. He was a flawed man who was at war with himself. Fighting all these demons and he couldn't win. Not that I think any of us can win. I know my generation won't lol.

"It's a gangsta party, so Bad Boy gettin' worried" - 2pac
[i][/i]

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008