The fact that Donald Trump decided to fire Richard Hatch over that dysfunctional head injury patient tells me he's only thinking about ratings. That was a stupid move. Richard Hatch was simply not in a position to raise money and anyone knows who he is knows that. This means he was done before the task even started. While I do agree that raising money is the most important thing here, you've got to take Hatch's situation under consideration. I actually don't like the guy, but he's a hell of a player. He is probably the most focused player there and extremely thorough. It is quite obvious that people don't like him and I think that's why Marlee said what she said. I don't think it has anything to do with business. Marlee Matlin is a beautiful human being with a beautiful heart and because of that, she may not be able to make the best business decisions. I do think she did an amazing job as task manager, but that speech about Gary and saying Hatch should be fired was not the right thing to do. If however this was only a strategic move on her part, then I've definitely miscalculated Marlee Matlin and she's not the person I thought she was. It would make her look low and manipulative.

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008