Originally Posted By: GerryLang

It's my opinion, saying NYC is the best is an opinion, its not like math where 2+2=4, and that is that. Your assumption that my dislike of NYC has to do with finances is wrong. My dislike is that it's a sterile genrified place, it is a city full of transplants and new immigrants, who are just passing through. It is grossly over priced place to live, I don't think that is up for debate. I thought New Yorkers were supposed to be tough, whats with all the hyper-sensitivity here? Take little Italy in NYC, its a microcosim of the city, and over priced tourist trap, its about as authentic as Gucci shirt I bought from the African street vendor last week.

It is all right to have unpopular opinions, but when your opinions reek of hatred and disrespect for an entire city then you're gonna have a few problems. I think you may need to rethink this opinion of yours. New York City has many things. Good and bad and everything in between, but the way you generalize it is extremely disrespectful for the people who live there and people like myself who enjoy visiting the city.

Now..WHERE ARE YOU FROM???

"What is given, can be taken away. Everyone lies. Everyone dies." - Casey Anthony, in a poem, July 7, 2008